Use Legacy Web Browser

kennete

I have Accordance 13.1.5 and Microsoft Edge installed. In Preferences: Web & Text Browser "Use Legacy Web Browser" does not appear.

I think that Acc is not detecting the Edge beta install. If you use the browser in this condition it will use the IE browser I believe.

I had some difficultly in the betas getting this to install properly.

In the end I restarted Acc holding down the ALT key and in the options there I removed by startup session. Then the preference appeared and I was using the Edge browser.

Thx

D

I think that Acc is not detecting the Edge beta install. If you use the browser in this condition it will use the IE browser I believe.

I had some difficultly in the betas getting this to install properly.

In the end I restarted Acc holding down the ALT key and in the options there I removed by startup session. Then the preference appeared and I was using the Edge browser.

Thx

D

I tried your suggestion but it did not work.

I tried your suggestion but it did not work.

You don't indicate which OS you're using. It's probably worth noting for everyone that this option is for Windows only. The Mac version of Accordance uses WebKit. 

• Like 2

You don't indicate which OS you're using. It's probably worth noting for everyone that this option is for Windows only. The Mac version of Accordance uses WebKit. 

I was wondering what was used with the Mac version of Accordance—thank you for telling us it is WebKit. 

—Joseph

• Like 1

kennete: Did you install the Edge beta?  The current release of Edge doesn't yet support this.