Swipe for going Back and Forth etc.

Fabian

Hello

As the handling of the computer has changed from the mouse to the trackpad. I would love to see more possible ways in Accordance. 

For example to swipe right for going back in User Tools. post-32723-0-44989100-1608198594_thumb.png

Thanks for considering for development.

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

I guess a general option to use the Trackpad instead of click on a button in Accordance would be great. There are now several actions which would be helpful for me. Pinch to Zoom, In the Bible with two finger swipe change the Bible to the next in the library, etc. 

In my opinion much more modern instead of click here, click there etc. And for the mouse users the existing UI.

Thanks

• Like 1

How could Accordance keep from construing a mouse movement toward an arrow as a trackpad swipe? It doesn't know how you're controlling the cursor. Do you mean to say touch screen instead of trackpad? Is it possible to do a pinch zoom on a trackpad? I don't use trackpads. I find it too frustrating to use them.

1 hour ago, Daniel L said:

How could Accordance keep from construing a mouse movement toward an arrow as a trackpad swipe? It doesn't know how you're controlling the cursor. Do you mean to say touch screen instead of trackpad? Is it possible to do a pinch zoom on a trackpad? I don't use trackpads. I find it too frustrating to use them.

I see your point, thats why I have wrote at the end. 

On 3/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, Fabian said:

And for the mouse users the existing UI.

So the Trackpad users like mine have their own UI and the Mouse users have their own.

Fabian

• 11 months later...