Will we get the long-awaited major release in 2020?

henryaukc

I heard that the next major release is a big move. While we got the new website already, will we have the new iOS release in this month(Better as a christmas gift)? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

While I do not expect anyone to say in first 1/4 we are releasing a major upgrade with many new features... I would be interesting to hear something like we are working on a major update hoping to include feature x y and z..... And a broad date might be nice like years end (I know that is 11 3/4 months but if they think that summer is a reasonable release date year end seems a safe statement. I know no one wants vapourware but I would think the programers have a good idea on how things are progressing with new features they are working on (that said in other software I remember hearing it will be released next week, only to have it delayed months cause a major bug was revealed at the last minute).

-dan

3.1.2 has just been released with some nice enhancements. 

3.1.2 has just been released with some nice enhancements. 

It's supposed to be 3.2. Is the numbering wrong?

3.1.2 came out a couple of months ago.

opps, well spotted, yes 3.2.0

sorry,

;o( 

But its still showing as 3.1.2 on the app store but downloads correctly

post-31185-0-70513100-1610725331_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

• 1 month later...

Any update on a native M1 application of Accordance? It seems that the intent is to offer that with a major update???

• 1 month later...

It is already two years since the 3.0 release. It would be comforting if we know that development team is working on something exciting. 

• Like 1