Thank you!

jarcher

I'd like to thank the Accordance team for their exceptional commitment to quality. The accuracy of the results we get from our searches is often taken for granted. Today I was reminded again of how much this is true of myself and how thankful I should be.

Apps like Accordance are only as good as they are reliable. Minor mistakes in search results can undermine the confidence one has in a product and undermine scholarship. Half finished modules rushed to market to make a quick dollar are something I don't see from Accordance. I'm glad for that. When we acquire the results of a search we put a large degree of confidence in those results because we simply cannot see what was missed. I'm thankful that I'm not left wondering what was left out of my search results with Accordance.

Thank you for your long standing commitment to accuracy and quality. It is probably an often overlooked "feature" and yet one that if doesn't exist compromises the entirely of the product.

Edited by jarcher
  • Like 10

Right on!! It’s why I switched several years ago.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Jeremy, I apologize for not seeing this when you posted it. Thank you for your kind words. And thanks for being a great customer and proponent for Accordance. It's because of customers like you that we do what we do.