A purchase went through that I did not authorize.

Jesse Dornfeld

Seen here:

I did not buy this! I would LOVE to own it, but I didn't buy it. It might have been left in my cart, but I never went ahead and bought it.

Is there any way to reverse this payment before I go negative in my bank account?

post-35509-0-04461000-1607128889_thumb.png

Edited by Jesse D

Wow that’s scary with all the password resets that didn’t go through with the new website

I had one go through for a free mobile version right after the website change too. Didn’t authorize it, but it was free so I didn’t mention it. Just changed my password.

• Like 1

I had one go through for a free mobile version right after the website change too. Didn’t authorize it, but it was free so I didn’t mention it. Just changed my password.

The thing is... I probably would have purchased that at some point, so Accordance is losing money if it's free.

Someone probably just saw your other post and bought it for you. It won't appear on your card. :-) 

Edited by jarcher
  • Like 3

Someone probably just saw your other post and bought it for you. It won't appear on your card. :-) 

Thanks! I was wondering if that is what it was, but I'm not actually "counting" on people buying me stuff.

• Like 2

Well, if someone purchased it for me, then thank you a million times over! I have been wanting this for months.

Jesse, I can confirm that someone gifted it to you.

• Like 6

Jesse, I can confirm that someone gifted it to you.

Thank you.

People are amazing. I am honestly just really thankful.

• Like 1