NASB 2020 Greek/Hebrew Dictionary vs. NAS Greek/Hebrew Dictionary

Solly

Most of the time I prefer to use the Greek/Hebrew dictionary that was historically assigned to a tagged text. I notice that the triple click response for the NASB95 and NASB2020 depends on the order of the NAS or NASB 2020 Dictionary in the lexicon folder with the dictionary above the other becoming the default dictionary for the NASB95 or NASB2020 text. Is it possible to link the NASB95 text to the NAS Dictionary and the NASB2020 text to the NASB 2020 Dictionary?

Also, was there ever an override key when triple clicking to reverse the logic of the Override Key Number Dictionaries checkbox setting in the Amplify preferences?

These two questions are more of the "curious minds just want to know" kind.

Ever curious,

—Joseph

1. If you have the "Override Key Number Dictionaries" preference turned OFF (in Amplify prefs), each text should use the dictionary that is most appropriate for it.  However, I just checked and it looks like that's not working for NAS95S and NAS20S.  So that means the defaults weren't set up correctly for these two modules.  So I'll make sure our module developers know about that.

There is not an override key for that.

• Like 2