After re-install can't find text modules

staleyja

After having problems with not syncing to drop box I decided to uninstall and reinstall the program and it was still not fixed and I thought there may be a problem with my drop box account files so deleted my drop box accordance files and then went through my hard drive and manually removed all traces of Accordance. Downloaded and re-installed Accordance, now a dialogue box pops up asking me where my KJV module files are stored on my hard drive... I have tried many times to re-install and the dialogue box  pops up and asks the same thing, when I choose open or cancel another dialogue box appears asking where my EVS module is stored this keeps recycling each time I press open or cancel.  I'm pretty much at my end on trying to figure this out.  It should have installed those modules with the new install I would think.

Allen 

It sounds like you didn't actually remove everything from Accordance.  You may want to contact tech support at (407) 339-0266 or support@accordancebible.com, so they can help get your installation back.