New Password and Easy Install

John Fidel

I was required to change my password for the Accordance Bible website. It appears that easy install etc. still works with the old password, but I am wondering if I need to log out and then log back in with the new password.

Please advise.

While the new website requires a new password, we did deliberately allow Easy Install to log in using the legacy password, to ease in the transition.  In theory, though, this shouldn't have worked once you set a new password, so it looks like a minor website bug that we'll report.  Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

While the new website requires a new password, we did deliberately allow Easy Install to log in using the legacy password, to ease in the transition. In theory, though, this shouldn't have worked once you set a new password, so it looks like a minor website bug that we'll report. Thanks for the feedback!

Actually is not working at all. I reset the password and is not taking it. I did it once and it was ok, but when I went back a couple days ago it didn’t work. I even reset it today and nothing.

Hopefully this can get fixed before the specials go away. I really like to compare what I have against what I could potentially buy, but I’d rather do it online than calling.

Happy Thanksgiving!