Account

Daniel  Francis

I couldn't log in today when trying to make a purchase. I selected change password went through it changed it and tried again to log in to make my purchase. Tells me my password is incorrect even though It most certainly is the now extra long password that it required me to use. What am I doing wrong?

-dan

UPDATE trouble seems limited to FireFox browser, Safari works fine.

-dan

Thanks for letting us know this, Dan. We will look into the Firefox issue.

I'm not sure, but I'm wondering if this is deeper than browsers.  Just about two or three hours ago I finished downloading selected Easy Install resources after a hard drive reformat.  There are quite a few volumes, but everything went fine and I downloaded/installed everything I needed.  Obviously my account information was working.

I just now tried to log in to my online account through the web using the same password that was working for Easy Install.  My password is being refused in Microsoft Edge and Chrome (both Chromium browsers).  I don't have any non-chromium browsers installed to test with.

Strangely enough, when I try Easy Install now, I can't connect and get an internet timeout issue.  I don't have a general internet connection issue, since I'm surfing away happily, watching video, and submitting to forums.  Wondering if it is some kind of temporary server thing, or a more significant glitch.

I'm using Accordance 13 on Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks,

Edited by unnamedcrewman

I know this is a few days old, but today I can't log into the program. I was able to but not the website so I reset my password. I wanted to get the new password in the program too, so I ran Easy Install so it would ask me to log in and it did. But won't accept the new password. Using Safari on Mac Big Sur

I had reset my password and it worked fine, but today it wouldn’t take it. I reset it today again and it’s still not taking it.

Something is seriously wrong and compromised with the new website. Please fix it!

Thank you

The new site wiped out all the good features that the old site had. They ought to restore the old site while they install the new site to a testing location and work out the kinks (or decide that it's not worth it). Using a test site before public deployment is common practice.

The new site wiped out all the good features that the old site had. They ought to restore the old site while they install the new site to a testing location and work out the kinks (or decide that it's not worth it). Using a test site before public deployment is common practice.

My question is: was it really necessary to change the old website?