crash with NA28+NRSV

jfaccforum

Accordance 13.1.4, Dell Inspiron 7586, Windows 10 version 2004, updated 11/2020

I have “NA28 Greek NT” open with a parallel “NRSV with Strong’s”. When I click on a word in either the Greek or English text, Accordance abruptly crashes. Accordance does not crash if I merely hover over a word, double click, left click a word, or hold down the mouse to highlight a selection (these are my workarounds). There is also no problem with just the NA28 text open, just NRSV, or any other text that I regularly use. However, I often forget in that one window and Accordance crashes on me a dozen times a day. I think this is a new bug--I did not notice it until the last month or so.

Thanks for your help,

John

• Like 1

One additional note on this: The problem also does not occur if I use "NA28 Greek NT (Sigla)" with "NRSV with Strong's". That's a good workaround for me.

• Like 1

It's not crashing for me, which always makes it trickier to find a fix.

Do you have live click turned on?

It's possible it's crashing for you when it tries to open a research tab for the Lexicon Lookup or Word Usage.  If so, would you be able to go into your "Reading/Research" preferences, and click "Rebuild Search Cache", then tell me if the crash still occurs?