Trouble selecting range of text from commentary

Anson

I have trouble selecting a range of text from a commentary module.

I have Bible Speaks Today commentary series and let's say I just want to select chapter 15 from the book of James:

If I search by Scripture with James 5:13-20, and show Articles only, somehow it will show everything but the last section, section d of verses 19-20.

If I search by Title with the Chapter 15 title: "The last word", and show Articles only, it will only display the first two paragraphs of that chapter, but all subsequent subheadings will not be selected.

I tried searching by page numbers, but somehow the search bar only allows one page at a time and not a range of pages.

I also tried opening up the browser function and use "Select Range" or "Add to Range", but that doesn't do anything.

What else can I do?

Please help.

Anson

To display only a specific section of a tool, simply open the browser and find the section you want, option-click on it and then run the search for * in the top field (Entry or Reference etc.), and set the Show menu to display Articles.

The Help under Consulting Study Aids: Tools has a list of the features of the Tools browser including this tip.

Archived