Not all Texts downloading

Brian W. Davidson

I just installed Accordance for iOS on a new phone. I signed in and downloaded everything, but some of my texts are not showing up and there is nothing showing up in easy install.

Is there help for this on the weekend?

(Edit: to say some of my text are NOT showing up — important ones like NA28, Hebrew Bible, UBS5, BHS, etc.)

Edited by Brian W. Davidson

I was able to get all the texts on my new phone by doing a wifi sync with my laptop. I suppose there is some easy install / server issue.

Strange because I just installed on Mac Big Sur and having the same issue.

I've just installed Accordance 13 on my PC. There's no ESV. I haven't checked all the downloads, but I had this text in version 12 and it should be in my library.

And, just like Julia said, "If I tried Easy Install, I couldn't even find, with a search, modules which I own. There were several that didn't show up on as downloads nor were they already installed on my phone," (https://forums.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/29855-new-iphone-12-mini-problems-loading-content/?p=146333), I know someone who just bought the AYBC set, and half of its modules didn't show up in Easy Install. So, he uninstalled and reinstalled Accordance, and half all of his modules didn't show up. This happened in Windows and iOS. He did contact customer support, but since he doesn't contribute to these forums, I thought I should point out that he is having this problem too.

Michel

I’m glad to hear he bought AYBC. Such a great set. This is yet another occasion where Accordance’s true character will shine through. I’m sure they’ll knock this bug out ASAP. 

Now I have this strange thing. My ESV is missing and this shows that I could download it but it's not got check marks to actually download.

post-30967-0-55830400-1605476247_thumb.png

I'm wondering if this is connected website update.

Now I have this strange thing. My ESV is missing and this shows that I could download it but it's not got check marks to actually download.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2020-11-15 at 4.27.44 PM.png

I'm wondering if this is connected website update.

These are upgrades to purchase. The "Paid" is the key here. 

Click on it and then in the description box below you got a link. Click on the link and you are on the right place in the store. 

Edited by Fabian

Right. But I own these already. I should have said that.

Yes if they don't are on your computer then they are listed there.

Have you checked Easy Install-->Gear Icon/Cock Wheel-->Restore Hidden Items and Show Super Seeded Items?

The things showing in the superseded list are all installed and showing up in my library.

I contacted support and they said this was a server side issue and they’re working on a fix.

I believe the issue should be fixed now.  If you have any further difficulties installing, please post here and let me know which item you can't download.  Thanks!

• Like 3

I am now able to get my whole library too.

• Like 2

The person I spoke of was also able to download all of his modules.

Thank you from both of us.

• Like 1