Web Based Accordance

GYDOF1729

Would there ever be the possibility of a Web based Accordance program?  I know I am not the only one thinking this would be helpful.  I realize the impossibility of putting the full Accordance on a web based system would be robust, expensive, and simply great to have but somewhat impossible.  With that said, what about a a scaled back Accordance?  Something for for Sermon building, where we can reach our library from any device?  Just thinking out loud.  

• Like 1

where we can reach our library from any device?

Calton, What other devices are you thinking about that would have internet connectivity? You currently can Access your library on windows, mac, ios and android without internet access!

This has been asked for before so there is definitely others who share your thoughts about it.

I like having my library on my devices and not reliant on internet access as there are places i go where i still cannot get cell phone coverage.

personally i also like the current accordance focus on adding functionality to the current mobile devices without them worrying about yet another platform to develop, maintain and enhance with the feature requests.

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

You currently can Access your library on windows, mac, ios and android without internet access! What other devices are you thinking about that would have internet connectivity?

And Kindle.

And Rick mentioned a new platform is coming. Linux? Because he also said that Accordance prefer native apps over webbased apps.

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

Would there ever be the possibility of a Web based Accordance program?  

There's always a possibility.

• Like 2

And Kindle.

And Rick mentioned a new platform is coming. Linux? Because he also said that Accordance prefer native apps over webbased apps.

Kindle? Not likely. Can e-ink apps still be made for the Kindle? I have one and use it regularly, but only use it for Kindle books. Not certain if Kindle apps are still a thing.

Linux? Highly doubtful. Not enough users for it to be worth the time and expense.

• Like 2