Slide show and picture tab/zone

Iconoclaste

When using slide show from a picture tab/zone, the image cuts off at the bottom and the scrollbar looks like it goes on below the bottom of the screen. Also there seems to be no way to switch from image to image when in slide show. Am I wrong? 

• Like 1

Okay, my second complaint is not a bug. It seems that the intent is that by command-clicking multiple images in a tool, multiple pictures tabs can be opened (since recycling stays off) for each picture you click. Then, when slide show is open clicking to the next “slide” shows a single picture tab at a time. 

Also, I don't know how to reproduce the bug. I tried it again this morning and it worked find. So never mind for now. 

• Like 1

I have found one bug though that seems to depend on what zone the picture tab is relative to the visual tool it is displaying:

I confirmed it with PhotoMuseum 2 and with Codex Sinaiticus NT Images.

In an empty workspace, I open a visual tool. I command-click on the first image in that tool to open it into a picture tab. It opens it in a “Pictures” zone. Then I use the right and left arrows on my keyboard to jump from one image to the next. When I do this, the caption changes in the pictures tab, but the image does not. 

If I move the pictures tab to the same zone as the visual tool that it was displaying so that it is the only tab open in the workspace, using the right and left keyboard arrows changes both the image and the caption such that they correspond to each other. 

Using the right and left buttons near the top of the picture tab works just fine no matter what. Only the keyboard arrows are buggy. 

Edited by Iconoclaste
  • Like 1