Amplify from English Text to Hebrew/Greek Word in Complete Biblical Library

Dr. Nathan Parker

I’m putting together a couple of workspaces of popular Wordsearch resources I want to share with Accordance once I have them complete. I’m working on one for the Complete Biblical Library. I managed to get the Dynamic Interlinear to resemble the CBL’s interlinear in Wordsearch, plus I have the Greek/Hebrew tools in the workspace.

What do I need to do to amplify from the English text to a Hebrew or Greek word in the Complete Biblical Library? 

Also, I also have the Study Bible there. I don't see exactly how to duplicate the NT Apparatus (I could use a different apparatus, but it would be different from CBL), the Gospel Harmony (I could use Accordance's Harmony, but it doesn't have the Diatesseron the CBL version did), the Greek grammar, and I don't see a way to duplicate the various versions (I could use text browser, but it won't have all of the versions the CBL touched on).

I’m also making one for Thompson Chain Reference.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I’m still trying to figure this one out so I can amplify from the Interlinear to the CBL. I’m also attaching my original Wordsearch desktop and the Accordance Workspace I’m trying to duplicate the functionality with.

post-838-0-79324200-1605503175_thumb.png

post-838-0-86543900-1605503188_thumb.png

• Like 1