A Year in Review

JT798

At this time last year, I first became an Accordance user. Since then, I can say without a doubt that it was a great decision and has greatly enhanced my understanding of the scriptures.

I’ve tried other competitor softwares and there’s just no comparison, especially in regards to the interface and the overall power of the software. The software is second to none when used on a desktop/laptop, and especially on an iPad.

Even though the competitors may have a larger product selection to choose from, I personally value quality over quantity. Over the past year, I’ve fortunately been able to build a vast library of quality resources through various weekly sales. I prefer this option because I know I’ll actually utilize the resources that I purchase instead of having hundreds of resources that I don’t want nor need.

I say all this to say, that if you’re on the fence in regards to going with Accordance or another Bible software program, I can say with complete confidence that Accordance is simply the best. No one asked me to say this but I just felt I should pass this testimonial along because of just how much my life has been blessed through this software over the past year. I want others who have a passion for the Word to experience the same thing.

God bless.

Edited by JT798
  • Like 13

I value my Libraries in all three of the Bible programs I use and indeed one  has a much larger library than the other two. That said Accordance contains all the resources I think are needed for a well rounded library. I would be very upset if the largest one went out of business since I have many books i use daily there  but I have all i truly need and most of what I want in Accordance (there are several items that are only in the competition because they had it first or it was part of a larger collection I own).

-dan

PS: Accordance also has a few items they do not have and for whatever reasons likely never will.

• Like 2