Master chart of texts/is LAB-Pseudo Philo available?

mortenjensen

Hi all, 

I am sometime missing a kind of master chart over texts in Acc - which modules have which texts. Has this been produced? 

Right now, I am trying to locate LAB/Pseudo-Philo. Is this particular text available in any of Acc's modules?

Thanks,

Morten

Thanks, that is a great list to gain overview over commentaries, books and more. However, specific texts in text-collections are not specified. It would be really helpful to have a list like this for primary texts.

Morten

Morten, I think you can use the Library search bar for this. Just change the dropdown to "Books: Texts" and enter your search.

• Like 1

It seems Pseudo-Philo is in Evans, but on the internet I saw this must be Latin. Or at least it was first Latin and then Greek.

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, I am not able to find Pseudo-Philo / Liber antiquitatum biblicarum in Evans' Pseud. English. Maybe LAB is not included in Accordance?

Morten

Thanks, Fabian! The English text, then, is in the Charlesworth volumes - the ones, I don't have yet otherwise than in print :)

Morten

Sorry for the searching hassle Morten. You should have been able to find it by typing "Pseudo Philo" or "Pseudo-Philo" in the Library search window. We'll fix it asap.

• Like 2