TOC issues

JonathanHuber

I've recently come across two Table of Contents issues. 

The first is one with Tov's Text Criticism of the Hebrew Bible. 2.1.A (Proto-masoretic texts) contains several sections each their own subsections, but those subsections don't appear in the TOC in iOS even though they appear on Mac. 

The second issue is with the TOC for the Hermeneia commentary on Daniel. There is no separate entry for the commentary on 12:4-13, so it's located under the preceding excursus On Resurrection and thus doesn't line up in parallel with the text. The comments shown for 12:4-13 are actually those on Susanna. 

• Like 2

Is there a fix for this? This continues to be a problem on iOS all over Tov's book. I also can't see the TOC for the entire commentary in the JPS Deuteronomy volume. They show up on Mac but not iOS (this applies to both iPhone and iPad). 

• Like 1

I'm fixing the Hermeneia TOC issue now. The Tov issue is probably related to iOS, and we'll look into that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan, the Tov-TCHB is working just fine for me on my iOS devices.  Can you confirm which devices and OS's are experiencing the problem?  Also, how are you getting to the broken TOC?  Perhaps a screen recording from app-launch to broken TOC would be helpful in identifying the specific situation?

Hi Joel.

I just emailed a video clip to you. The issue is happening on both my iPad [2019 base model 10.2”) and my 2020 iPhone SE. I’ve deleted the modules and reinstalled them on both devices and it’s still happening. 

Jonathan