Holding Alt/Option down while clicking on a disclosure triangle in the Library

Iconoclaste

Holding the Alt/Option key down while clicking on a disclosure triangle in the Library discloses and closes all the triangles in the Library. The only quirk is that it does not work if one clicks on a folder within “TEXTS”. It only works if one clicks on a folder within “TOOLS” “BACKGROUND” or “MY STUFF”. This does not make sense because option-clicking on a disclosure triangle within “TOOLS” “BACKGROUND” or “MY STUFF” opens all the folders, including the ones in TEXTS.

• Like 1

Holding the Alt/Option key down while clicking on a disclosure triangle in the Library discloses and closes all the triangles in the Library. The only quirk is that it does not work if one clicks on a folder within “TEXTS”. It only works if one clicks on a folder within “TOOLS” “BACKGROUND” or “MY STUFF”. This does not make sense because option-clicking on a disclosure triangle within “TOOLS” “BACKGROUND” or “MY STUFF” opens all the folders, including the ones in TEXTS.

I've also requested this behavior for other triangles in the Accordance app. (But I'm too lazy now to search for the request.) 

Edited by Fabian