Strange behaviour when commentary pane not tied to scroll with Bible text pane

pbgroover

Just discovered an odd bug...

I had set the commentary pane to not be tied to the Bible text pane, as the commentary was quite wordy and whenever I moved the Bible text the commentary pane would move to the verse in the Bible pane. Now with the panes set to untied scrolling I wondered how a word in the Bible text was translated in another translation, but when I changed the translation using the drop down bar at the top of the pane, the Bible text pane reset to Gen 1:1!

I then re-entered the Bible text I was last at in the search bar but the Bible text pane did not respond and remained at Gen 1:1, presumably because the search bar was affecting only the commentary pane. So I made the Bible text pane the active pane and re-entered the Bible text into the search bar and this time the Bible text pane returned the right passage but the commentary pane reset to Matt 1:1 (it was a NT commentary set)!

The reverse happens when I make the commentary pane the active pane and search for a text in the search bar, the commentary pane returns the right passage but the Bible text pane resets to Gen 1:1! I assume this is not designed behaviour but a bug? 

Sounds like a minor bug.  I'll add it to the list.

• Like 1

Thanks Silas,

Hopefully it can be fixed easily enough.

Paul