New American Bible

TheBlueHombre

Some time ago I purchased the NEW AMERICAN BIBLE and I have it loaded on my desktop and iPad but for some reason it is not showing up as one of my texts on my iPhone 11.  Any suggestions?

Have you checked easy install on the phone to see if its there and you havent installed it on your phone yet?

Edited by ukfraser

You may wish to contact customer support if the New American Bible (NAB) does not appear in Easy Install.

The NAB is no longer sold. It was replaced by the New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE). I do not think that should be the issue. I tried seeing if the NAB appeared in Easy Install on my iPhone and it does.

You may wish to contact customer support if the New American Bible (NAB) does not appear in Easy Install.

The NAB is no longer sold. It was replaced by the New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE). I do not think that should be the issue. I tried seeing if the NAB appeared in Easy Install on my iPhone and it does.

• Like 1

As Michael mentioned, this module was replaced by a newer module.  That usually means that easy install will count it as "Already Installed" if you have the replacement installed, and not show it to you.  In Easy Install on Mac, you can choose to install older versions even if you own the newer version by going to the gear menu and clicking "Show Superseded".  But I'm not certain if the same feature exists on iOS, since I do not use or develop for that platform.

• Like 2