Research - Issue with greek search

Elijah

When I search for a word (for example "μοι") in the research tab only shows results in GNT-TRS. A word like this should be found in a lot of modules like the GNT28-T. The scope is set to "Greek modern" and [All Texts] (same with [All]). I also tried to update the search cache in the settings dialog. The text I search for is copied from GNT28-T.

I first searched for "υἱὸς Ἰωάννου" and thought it might be related to the accent marks (unicode normalization was introduced in 13.1), but it also is the case for words without accent marks (like μοι).

(tested on Accordance 13.1.2 with all content modules up-to-date.)

Edited by Elijah

Ok, so I have to search for the literal string like in normal modules (it's called inflected form in the Accordance help). I guess it's not necessary for tool modules, because they are not grammatically tagged (just simple texts). Sill strange there are search hits for GNT-TRS.

Edited by Elijah

I first thought it is also tagged, but it seems like the tagging is added using strongs (matching the GNT28-T):

GNT-TRS:

post-29973-0-38862500-1594460582_thumb.jpg

GNT28-T:

post-29973-0-54810200-1594460598_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elijah

I first thought it is also tagged, but it seems like the tagging is added using strongs (matching the GNT28-T):

GNT-TRS:

attachicon.gifgnt-trs.jpg

GNT28-T:

attachicon.gifNA28.jpg

Vor etwa 2 Wochen als der GNT-TRS Text aktualisiert wurde kam das zur Sprache. https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/29036-greek-new-testament-textus-receptus-with-strongs/?hl=strong

• Like 1