Library popover issue

mgvh

Accordance 13.1.2 on Win10.

I set the Library to appear as a popover in Preferences > Workspaces.

BUT, using the Shift-click no longer opens it as a separate/persistent pane. Even using Shift-click, it appears as a popover.

So I went into Preferences and unchecked the popover option.

Now when I click on the Library icon (with and without Shift), it still appears as a popover.

Tried enabling sending Library to new workspace in Preferences, and it still appears as a popover.

It's not a big deal, but the popover means I can't see information about a resource.

Win 10 + Acc 13.1.2

It seems to be working as intended for me. I set my Library to open as Popover in Preferences, and shift-click opens it as persistent. I tried the reverse; I tried both Aleph and normal. 

Since it is working for me I wonder if you should boot into safe-mode (hold Alt key when starting Accordance) and try a maintenance option (remove startup session? clear library cache?)? Or try a new/different workspace or session (since Preferences indicates it is a workspace setting)?

• Like 2

mgvh, its working on Mac.  I would take take Drewster's advice on this or it could be as simple as toggling off 'library popover', restarting Accordance and then toggle back on.  

The Library only opens as a zone if there’s room to open it as a zone. Mark, I bet you have a zone or pane that’s too small, so it can’t be made smaller to accommodate the zone.

• Like 2

The Library only opens as a zone if there’s room to open it as a zone. Mark, I bet you have a zone or pane that’s too small, so it can’t be made smaller to accommodate the zone.

And Joel has the answer... I was working on my small notebook.

Solution: I detached a tab so there was only a single zone, and now the Shift-click does open the library in its own tab.

Thanks, Joel!

• Like 2

Glad to be of help!  Don't forget that, if all you need is the About this Text, you can always select that from the Help menu ("Accordance" menu for any Mac users), or from a pane's gear menu.

• Like 1