Open on the Stored Place by Pressing a Button

Fabian

Hello

I would love if it opens on the place the Bible is if we press a button (Shift, Control, Option or Command). 

post-32723-0-07725700-1592760849_thumb.png

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

I need to get used to that feature :) (pressing shortcut key to change to my top 9 bible texts). 

When I am on a bible verse and I do Alt+[0-9] the text changes (and I get a beep) but I'm still on the same verse. Is this what you mean? I'm on Win 10 + Acc 13.1.1. 

I did notice that when I was on Exodus 12.1 and I went to Mounce NT that it moved me to Matt 1.1. Then when I went to other resources that include the OT I was still on Matt 1.1.

Also, after switching from Mounce NT to NAS95, the verse navigator/goto history did not reflect that I was ever at Ex 12.1. Seems the more I play with it the more I can't tell how the verse navigator history is retained, but it doesn't remember everything. 

I need to get used to that feature :) (pressing shortcut key to change to my top 9 bible texts). 

When I am on a bible verse and I do Alt+[0-9] the text changes (and I get a beep) but I'm still on the same verse. Is this what you mean? I'm on Win 10 + Acc 13.1.1. 

I did notice that when I was on Exodus 12.1 and I went to Mounce NT that it moved me to Matt 1.1. Then when I went to other resources that include the OT I was still on Matt 1.1.

Also, after switching from Mounce NT to NAS95, the verse navigator/goto history did not reflect that I was ever at Ex 12.1. Seems the more I play with it the more I can't tell how the verse navigator history is retained, but it doesn't remember everything. 

You can also change the preferences, so if you press the arrow left or right the texts changes. 

Yes unfortunately this is so.