I "upgraded" to 13 & lost a highlight group

Enoch

As soon as I upgraded to 13, I noticed a brighter screen dazzling my eyes.  I have green on black.  So I changed the green to forest, which fixed that.  I also noticed that my yellow highlights were eye dazzling too bright yellow; so I brought that up to use a dimmer highlight, less intense, but somehow I lost all my yellow highlights from that highlight group.  Yellow still is in the menu, but the vast amount of topical highlighting in yellow is gone.  What happened?  Can I get it back?

BTW, is there any advantage in having 13 over 12? Are a lot of things changed? I noticed when I turned off 13 & activated 12, the green font was now also forest in 12, but when I changed the preference to green, it was at the proper eye brightness for me.  I had thought I should go along with the latest "upgrade," but I am thinking maybe I am better off with 12.

Hi Enoch,

There are quite a lot of new things that are helpful (like searching in preferences, or hiding items in easy install), but my favorite additions are related to searching and highlighting. The TEXT command is great, the ability to search all English fields at once in a tool is my favorite way to search now, and the cross-highlighting of the HMT and LXX is really nice. There were some changes to user highlights, which may be related to your troubles, but once those are sorted out the new highlight keyboard shortcuts and pallet popup are very useful.

Here is one list of new features in Accordance 13. https://www.accordancebible.com/New-in-Accordance-13 Obviously you decide if those features are worth adjusting to the interface changes. I think they are.

Jonathan