Re-ordering Info Pane Sections

ScottDF

Accordance v13.0.5

Per the Help docs, I click and hold a section heading in the Info Pane and attempt to drag it to a new location above or below its current location. When I do that, a narrow gray band appears labeled Add Tab. Releasing the mouse turns the Info Pane all gray with no content. A click returns me to the original Info Pane. But I am not able to move sections. 

Can I get a bit of help on how to move the sections?

ScottDF, can I ask if you use Windows or Mac?  It will help those on those platforms to answer more specifically. 

Edit. Sorry I just noticed windows on your profile.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Sorry, didn't mention it. Windows.

Sorry, I realise this is not much help, but moving topics works well on a Mac.  It sounds like a minor bug.  Most things are resolved when you open Accordance in safe mode.   I'll let window users jump in.  If there's no solution you could try accordance tech after the weekend.

I can confirm that the Info Pane goes blank when you try to move a section heading in the Windows version of Accordance. This has been resolved in the current beta. Thanks for reporting!

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2

I can confirm that the Info Pane goes blank when you try to move a section heading in the Windows version of Accordance. This has been resolved in the current beta. Thanks for reporting!

Mark, you all are faster than the Nestle Bunny, and he is Quick!  Thanks for the speedy turnaround.  

G

• Like 1

Mark, you all are faster than the Nestle Bunny, and he is Quick!  Thanks for the speedy turnaround.  

G

Thanks for the props! (I'll pass them on to the developers who actually did the work :-)