Where is the file for....

Teddy24

Anyone have this issue when installing Accordance and resolved it? Can't really get a call from costumer service as i work between the hours they operate. I can't find the text in the files as nothing as been downloaded 

post-31696-0-26445300-1588984131_thumb.jpg

You should be able to hit Cancel, find and remove the text from your Library, and then download it again using Easy Install.

There is nothing in the Texts folder in Accordance Preferences, it's empty so there is nothing to delete 

You should try the above operations within Accordance itself, not the Finder.  Just hit Cancel until the interface comes up, and you should be able to open your Accordance Library.

Hi Joel, 

Thanks for the information, I'm having the same problem so I've been hitting cancel repeatedly trying to get to the interface.  On mine, it's looking for ESVS, then HMT, then GNT-28, then Eerdmans dictionary (every time I hit CANCEL, it moves to the next one and then goes back to ESVS.

I've looped through about 10 times, then thought maybe I'd check in to see if there is something I'm missing

Thanks

Hey Dan, try going into Application support and moving the Accordance file to the place where you have Accordance File, documents or wherever. Somebody told me to try that  and i got passed that loop but can't do anything after that since everything is greyed out 

Edited by Teddy24

Thanks Teddy24, that did the trick, so now I'm installing inside of Accordance from Easy Install and hopefully that will get it done.

Let me know if it worked for you, the method isn't working for me, still get the loop 

• Like 1

So far so good, sorry to hear about your situation.  I'm still watching slow downloads through easy install.  I'll let you know if it finishes.

• Like 1

It took a while, but it finally installed.  Thanks so much for your help. 

• Like 1

Teddy, this usually happens because your startup session is trying to access modules that have been deleted.  You may be able to resolve the situation by starting in safe mode (hold alt while launching Accordance) then checking the box for "Remove startup session".

• Like 1