Missing modules - Essential IVP Reference Collection

Jonathan Boyd

I reently got a new computer and did a fresh install of Accrodance of 13 on it. I downloaded everything that I had listed in easy Install, but I've now realsied that some modules were missing. So far I've noticed the absence of modules from 'Essential IVP Reference Collection CD-ROM' and 'Essential IVP Reference Collection V.2 Modules.' They are both listed under 'My Products' in 'My Account' on the website, but when I click on them I got told 'The item you are seeking is not available.'

The individual modules seem to be available in the store and if I go to a bundle that includes some of them I can get heavily discounted upgrade pricing, so the system seems to recognise that I do own the modules, but I can't find a way to download them.

Jonathan, sorry for your difficulties. You're probably going to want to contact Support over this. Since you're in Northern Ireland, you probably don't want to call, but you can try emailing support@accordancebible.com or catching Live Chat (top right of accordancebible.com) when it come online very soon.

• Like 1

Okay, thanks.

• Like 1

I had an issue just like this recently and the support team resolved it pretty quickly. They’ll take care of you.

• Like 1