ACCS missing commentaries...?

Ethan

Just got ACCS today and came across blank commentaries on a few passages, namely Num 6.22-27 and 7.1-88. Would like to know if anyone here owns the printed version of the ACCS, are the commentaries of the said passages non-existent or intentionally left blank...?

post-31090-0-73083200-1588600021_thumb.jpeg

"consul Scripture" is clearly wrong, too.

Just got ACCS today and came across blank commentaries on a few passages, namely Num 6.22-27 and 7.1-88. Would like to know if anyone here owns the printed version of the ACCS, are the commentaries of the said passages non-existent or intentionally left blank...?

The print copy of ACCS does not have commentary for these sections (see photo below). That's the editors' way of saying that they did not find significant commentary on these passages from the writings of the Church Fathers to which they had access. 

IMG_2504.png?dl=1

"consul Scripture" is clearly wrong, too.

Alistair, unless you submitted this correction already, I'll take care of it. Please let me know.

• Like 2

By the way, "consul" is incorrect in the print version, too, which is how the error crept into our version. Here is a perfect example of the advantage of digital over print as we can correct this and update it in your copy at no charge. To get a corrected copy from the publisher would take years, and you would have to purchase it again.

IMG_2505.jpg?dl=1

• Like 1

Thanks for confirmation Richard... Much appreciated...

Here is a perfect example of the advantage of digital over print as we can correct this and update it in your copy at no charge.

Personally i think this is an Accordance advantage!!!!!!!

(I am not convinced a certain south american rainforest digital publisher would correct theirs!)

;o) 

But this is very much a personal opinion!

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

I submitted the correction report, BTW.