Notes - Auto changing format

mjsohn84

Using notes and after a few entries suddenly it changes the format of all my notes and actually creates them all into hyperlinks which do not link to anything. 

It means the format gets messed up and it's difficult to read. 

I'm then having to manually reformat which is not ideal. 

Am I pressing a shortcut without realising? 

Thanks

I may have found the reason why this is happening although it's not entirely clear. 

My Accordance files are currently located on my OneDrive account which is why sometimes when I update any Notes I'm working on it, it says the file is busy because I assume it's still uploading. 

Once I click OK though, the format seems to change to something completely random.

Currently my extensive notes have changed to size 36 font and some have gone missing - is there any way to retrieve these and is there any way to get around this without having to relocate all my files locally? 

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated

Thanks

If you have a very large notes file, and are updating them all the time, I can see this having a problem.  I have a few solutions for you:

1) Try relocating your notes off OneDrive, but setting up a script that regularly copies the file from your local installation to your OneDrive folder.  This should prevent any sync issues, while also keeping a backup on OneDrive.

2) In the upcoming next upgrade to Accordance, one of the many features is an option to batch-make changes to a user file, so you'd be able to fix and cleanup any formatting issues.