Live Click fails when a search condition is set

ScottDF

Accordance v13.0.5

When a search condition of Range NT, or even All Text is still set from a previous search, Live Click does nothing. Closing the search condition allows Live Click to work again. Intuitively, I don't see why that would have an effect. 

I'm running the 13.1 beta on Win10, and it works fine. (In case this info helps the programmers...)

This is also working correctly for me.  Are you sure the live click isn't recycling a tab elsewhere in your workspace or session?

This is also working correctly for me.  Are you sure the live click isn't recycling a tab elsewhere in your workspace or session?

I cannot find that it is activating anything. The problem happens with any Search Condition and disappears when I close all of those conditions. No other tabs were re-utilized and no other workspaces are active. I had the problem of other workspaces being activated a few months back and did check for that. 

Have you tried restarting Accordance?  Can you save your current session (File -> Save Session), .zip it and post it here?  Also, can you post a screenshot of your Preferences -> Live Click?

Says I don't have permission to download the file?