Cursor issue when using Construct

mgvh

This has happened in the last few updates, but I'm just now reporting it.

Sometimes, when working in the Greek Construct, if I'm trying to move or adjust a parameter in one of the elements, the cursor will get 'stuck' looking like the one in the attached graphic. I can still move the mouse around, but it has that construct element attached to it. If I switch to a different tab, it will still be there, but only on certain parts of the screen. (If I move to a different program outside Accordance, the cursor looks normal.) I have tried all sorts of things to make it go back to the regular cursor, but the only way I've found to do so it quit and restart Accordance.

post-26999-0-00269000-1584716186_thumb.png

I'll see if I can reproduce this.  Next time it happens, can you try dragging a different item (e.g. a tab) and see if that causes the cursor to reset?

• Like 1

Just tried a bit more... I can make it happen by double-clicking on an element in order to make a change to its properties. If it doesn't appear right away, and I end up doing two double-clicks, two property boxes will open, and that's when the cursor issue will sometimes happen.

As you suggested, if I try to drag a different item, that makes it go away. That's good enough for me. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

Thanks for the additional info.  Hopefully this will help me reproduce it since I have not been able to so far.

Are you running on Windows 10, or some other version?

Your signature says Accordance 12.x, but this problem is in 13.0.4, right?

I'm beta testing, so I'm on 13.0.5b1, but the issue has happened in 13.0.2-4. (I'll update my profile!)

Yes, Win 10.

• Like 1