Two bugs are still there

danielamari

I am thankful for the latest update, it does look more stable than the one before it. 

However, there are two bugs that I encounter every single day:

1) 50% of the time, when you copy a text, say from a commentary, and paste it in microsoft word, it pastes that text twice. 

2) Then when I return back to accordance from word, it rests the commentary position.

Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...

I can also confirm these two bugs on the latest update.

More information: I am copying from a commentary from the second pane. Any commentary from the second pane will result in duplicate paste 50% of the time. I have tried to find a reason why 50% of the time, but so far to no avail. I also copy of course from other sources such as PDF, Word, and others, but never that duplicate problem. It is exclusive only to the Accordance App. And It was not always there. There was a time that it was not there. It was introduced possibly in 2019/2018... 

Edited by danielamari

I think this is a reference to the same bug I experience every time I use accordance on iPad. 

When you switch from accordance to another app, then switch back, Accordance loses the place in the text. Often jumps back 3 or 4 pages. 

I think this bug needs to be sorted ASAP, it makes reading very frustrating on iPad. 

thanks

I can confirm the problem. Thanks in advance for the fix! 

• 3 months later...

I am happy to report that the first problem where 50% of copying a text results in double copying has been fixed. I have not been able to reproduce it. This is a major bug fix. Thanks.

Concerning the second bug, it is still not fixed.