Bible Knowledge Commentary text error

LordByron

On page 215 in the introductory information on the book of Numbers under the heading "Purpose" I found the following error:

"...and © how they were to prepare 3themselves for...." 

By the way, is this the right place to post this kind of error?

There is also a consistent bug in the Bible Knowledge Commentary that the letter "C" in the book outlines is lined up with the large roman numerals.  I attached a screen shot below.

post-35786-0-37272800-1583753352_thumb.jpg

highlight whats wrong and you can copy, etc but there is also a report correction option. If you are having problems paste into an email at corrections@accordancebible.com . ( i had to do this originally before my system had sorted itself out, but once its in your email address list, its no hardship.)

my screenshot is from ios but the full fat version is very similar

post-31185-0-22473900-1583756092_thumb.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Select the errant text, right click, and choose "Report a correction."

Screen%20Shot%202020-03-09%20at%2011.58.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help, guys!  I'm an Accordance newbie, so I'm glad that I can get some pointers on this forum.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help, guys!  I'm an Accordance newbie, so I'm glad that I can get some pointers on this forum.

This forum sets Accordance apart. The other guys have one too but it is very convoluted and hard to find. This is a really good, moderated forum and the people here are awesome. Now we just need some quick indexed searches somewhere accessible on their site....

• Like 2

Now we just need some quick indexed searches somewhere accessible on their site....

Yes Matt, finding historical posts has been very hit and miss.  Indexed searches would not only help find the stuff we're looking for, but would be great for browsing through in its own right.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 2