Join the Accordance Reviewers Team!

R. Mansfield

Do you have a website, blog, YouTube or Vimeo channel? We will trade you free content for your Accordance Library in exchange for reviews if we accept you for our reviewers team that we're creating today.

If you're interested, fill out the application. Once we have our new website, this will be an online form; but for now, scan or take a photo of your completed application and email it to RMansfield@accordancebible.com. Feel free to post any questions below. Also, be certain to read all the fine print on the second page of the application.

Because I don't know what kind of response we will get to this, I'm starting out by only announcing this here in our forums (as opposed to various social media channels). But if you know of someone who would be perfect for this, feel free to send them the application or direct them here to this post.

• Like 1

I'm interested!

I run a YouTube channel called "True Counterphobia" where I do mostly philosophical, psychological, and some apologectical videos. I could host my review there. Alternatively, I run a music review channel and I could do review there as well as that is a review channel, but it focusses almost exclusively on music, but I do do reviews on that channel. Either channel would work, I think. Will look at the link and fill out the application.

• Like 1

What kind of content are we talking about? Just curious

What kind of content are we talking about? Just curious

Most likely the review content that Accordance may be assigning to be reviewed drawn from new releases and sale items. (see note 2 on page two of the application form).

I would like to put in a plea that people will continue to leave reviews (even be reminded and encouraged to leave reviews) on the actual product pages as well. 

hint, hint to those who havent as yet. 

;o) 

• Like 8

Most likely the review content that Accordance may be assigning to be reviewed drawn from new releases and sale items. (see note 2 on page two of the application form).

I meant what content are we getting for our libraries. They said they will trade content for our libraries in exchange for a review.

From what I have seen they give you a module to review and let you keep it.

I meant what content are we getting for our libraries. They said they will trade content for our libraries in exchange for a review.

Most likely the items reviewed related to one's (your) 5 selected areas of interest and drawn from new releases and/or sale items.

Most likely the items reviewed related to one's (your) 5 selected areas of interest and drawn from new releases and/or sale items.

Thanks! Got it

I'd be interested. I have a website (www.jaapcramer.com) where i put sermons (in dutch), and a site which is music-related (so a bit off topic). I image you are asking content creators in order to reach their users base. If that is the case I fear my user base isnt really driving customers to you. Nevertheless I would love to review some modules for you.

Yes, we're talking about primarily reviews of new items. Occasionally, it might be worth having a review of a sale item. I will contact reviewers based on the subject interests you've selected.

I'd be interested. I have a website (www.jaapcramer.com) where i put sermons (in dutch), and a site which is music-related (so a bit off topic). I image you are asking content creators in order to reach their users base. If that is the case I fear my user base isnt really driving customers to you. Nevertheless I would love to review some modules for you.

Please fill out an application and email it to me.

• Like 1