missing files in folder

Kristin

I am pretty sure this is user error, so I hope I am posting in the right spot, but I am having difficulty accessing texts. In my library under "apocrypha and fathers" I have collected some stuff which I think goes in this category, as is shown in my library.

However, if I try to add a text from the dropdown I can ONLY access the KJV apocrypha and the rest of the text sare not accessible or viewable.

While I can open the documents in their own window, I need them on the dropdown since I need to link them as resource links, but they are currently not showing up as options (apart from the KJV apocrypha....)

Any help would be appreciated, and I am attaching a picture if that helps.

Thank you,

Kristin

post-35522-0-33964100-1582868941_thumb.png

Texts can only show texts of the same corpus in parallel, which is why all of the other texts have been filtered out.  I'm not really following why you need them as parallel panes for resource link purposes?  You should be able to copy as a resource link from any tab.

Hi Joel,
Thanks for the response. I think I might have been unclear with my prior post. I don't actually need them to be parallel, I rather just need to be able to access them on the dropdown.

I am trying to add the English version of Enoch as a link, which is found in the "Pseudepigrapha English (Evens)" and is in my library under my category of "Apocrypha & Fathers" but when I look for it in the dropdown I am only able to see the KJV.

Given this, how do I add of Enoch as a resource link going to the  "Pseudepigrapha English (Evens)" text?

I am attaching another picture which I think is maybe clearer.

Thank you for your help,
Kristin

post-35522-0-36263300-1582917393_thumb.png

I believe the resources you are looking for are in the 'Other Texts' submenu.  'Modern Bibles' is called as such because it not only is English resources, but restricts itself to just resources of the biblical corpus.

• Like 1