Losing formatting when inserting in Keynote

Bret Hicks

I have been having a problem when using Command-Option-A to insert verses from Accordance into Keynote.  In preferences for export I have a font chosen, selected the option to enable get verses (Command-option-A).  In the preferences for citation I have chosen to scale the font size to 96 point.  (I have also selected "suppress poetry" and "Hide superscripts".  However, when I use Command-Option-A in Keynote (from Pages 09), it inserts the text in whatever font is on the Keynote slide - the specific font and size already there.  It also does not leave the verse numbers superscripted.  It is as if I have inserted the verses by using command-option-shift-v to use the current format.  

This behavior only started recently, after I upgraded to a new computer and also to Accordance 13.  Prior to this, it inserted in my chosen font and size, and superscripted all verse numbers.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

For the record, here my specs:

- Accordance 13.0.4

- MacOs Mojave (10.14.6)

- iMac (Retina 5k, 27 inch, Late 2015)

- Keynote (09 - version 5.3)

Thanks.

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

And I figured out most of it just after posting.  I had Match Formatting during insert selected in the popup that appears after pressing Command-Option-A.  Well, that was pretty embrassing.

But I still can't figure out why the verse references are not superscripted anymore. Any ideas?

In Christ,

Bret