Where is the Documents: Accordance files: Highlights on Mac?

harleyvol

I purchased "understanding NT Greek" and down loaded the Morphological color coding for GNT but cannot open the .hlt file. I have run a search for the documents:accordance files:highlights and nothing. Please help!!

In addition, after downloading Accordance 13, I no longer am able to sync with Dropbox - get message that says I must manually sync because "You cannot link to Dropbox, as your Accordance Files are already being managed by Dropbox manually.To enable full Dropbox support, please return your Accordance Files to their initial location.  Please see the Accordance Help for details." 

As far as I know I didn't do anything except install v. 13. Again help!!

For a Mac, highlighting files need to be placed in Documents: Accordance files: Highlights.

For a Mac, highlighting files need to be placed in Documents: Accordance files: Highlights.

I understand that - I can not find that on my Mac

Thanks for any help

I purchased "understanding NT Greek" and down loaded the Morphological color coding for GNT but cannot open the .hlt file. I have run a search for the documents:accordance files:highlights and nothing. Please help!!

In addition, after downloading Accordance 13, I no longer am able to sync with Dropbox - get message that says I must manually sync because "You cannot link to Dropbox, as your Accordance Files are already being managed by Dropbox manually.To enable full Dropbox support, please return your Accordance Files to their initial location.  Please see the Accordance Help for details." 

As far as I know I didn't do anything except install v. 13. Again help!!

If you have Accordance 13.0.4 or later installed when you install "Understanding NT Greek," the highlight file will automatically be installed to the proper location. Then all you need to do is go to WIndow—>Highlights—>Select Highlight File—>Understanding NGT2.

If you installed the module before upgrading to 13.0.4 or later, you may want to delete "Understanding NT Greek" (right-click on the module and select "Remove Item") and download it again (using Easy Install) after upgrading to 13.0.4.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2