Another Random error message in User Tool prevents editing

TYA

Good new week Accordance Team.  Tonight I was flagged by another one of Accordance's** random error messages which treacherously prevents me from editing my material in Accordance (see screenshot).  This message makes absolutely, totally no sense whatsoever (along with every other error message I've ever received in Accordance, interestingly enough).  I'm tired of them.

If you insist on insulting me with this myriad of meaningless words, at least make them notifications only, and don't keep them from progressing in my work (i.e. don't let them stop me from editing my stuff).

Eventually I got around this by just deleting out the whole entry and starting from scratch, but this time "walking on eggshells" to make sure Accordance didn't come up with some completely inappropriate, illogical, misplaced error message.  Hate to sound negative, but just wasted about 30 minutes of valuable study time with my family dealing with this issue.  If I totaled up all the time spent with issues like this over the last year...

** "another one of" -- This calls to mind seven unique bugs, issues, and error messages that currently prevent me from making any good use of v.13's PDF Import feature.  But to be clear, the User Tool shown in this screenshot is not a PDF or HTML import, but my own manual creation.  Apparently, Accordance doesn't want me to be productive with any User Tool, and it makes my Accordance experience... not-so-happy right now.

post-35231-0-37870300-1579490528_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

TYA, I'm sorry for this message, and it does sound like there was some error or minor corruption in your tool. If you experience it again, please save a copy of the tool and send it to one of us, so we can try to replicate the situation and fix it for the future.

However, that being sense, I disagree that it is "inappropriate, illogical, misplaced" or a "myriad of meaningless words."  I think the error message is quite clear:  Accordance has found a hyperlink that it can't handle, and it is letting you know what the requirements for a hyperlink are.  This may have occurred in error, but I find the message quite clear.

"myriad of meaningless words."  I think the error message is quite clear

Okay, yes you are correct that it isn't "meaningless words."  I concede that.  The message itself is clear in what it is saying.

However, I maintain that it is "inappropriate, illogical, misplaced" because it is claiming to have found a hyperlink, and I didn't add any hyperlink to my notes--just one sentence of text, and an image.  And to be specific, it was only when I returned again to insert the word "the" that it gave me the error.

A little more detail: in trying to reverse out the original submission (again, of one English sentence and an image--see my screenshot above) in hopes of getting the error message to go away, it also gave me another unrelated error message saying, something about "valid book name."  So there were actually two error messages that didn't relate anything to the small addition I made to my User Tools.

Please Joel, all I ask is that we get these error messages out of the way so that I can enjoy Accordance, and reliably take notes and create User Tools (including the seven problems Silas knows about with PDF / HTML import right now).  I will so greatly appreciate being able to use these wonderful Accordance features.

And as always, thank you for all that you do.

Edited by TYA