Bad link in Hendriksen-kistemaker nt commentary

softecsolutions

In the study of 1 Corinthians 11:3, there is a series of references. They are "Psalm 2:7, Hebrews 1:5 and Hebrews 5:5" The Hebrews 5:5 link takes the reader to 1 Corinthians 5:5, instead of Hebrews 5:5.

A minor thing, but it threw me off as I was studying through the material.

:)

• Like 1

Best thing is to report corrections within accordance (help>report a correction) or to send an email to corrections@accordancebible.com

They'll try and fix it with an update.

• Like 2

Best thing is to report corrections within accordance (help>report a correction) or to send an email to corrections@accordancebible.com

Ok, will do.

• 3 years later...
On 1/19/2020 at 12:47 PM, softecsolutions said:

In the study of 1 Corinthians 11:3, there is a series of references. They are "Psalm 2:7, Hebrews 1:5 and Hebrews 5:5" The Hebrews 5:5 link takes the reader to 1 Corinthians 5:5, instead of Hebrews 5:5.

A minor thing, but it threw me off as I was studying through the material.

:)

On 1/19/2020 at 4:38 PM, Douglas Fyfe said:

The Hebrew 5:5 reference is still pointing to 1 Corinthians 5:5.  I guess four years later it would appear that no one at Accordance headquarters got the memo 🤷‍♂️.

Btw... I sent a report correction using the corrections@accordancebible.com email but I won't hold my breath.  I have tried thid method in the past for other module discrepancies and nothing ever seems to get corrected.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 144144.png

Edited by Misulejoha

6 minutes ago, Misulejoha said:

I can verify & that is very disappointing.

The Hebrew 5:5 reference is still pointing to 1 Corinthians 5:5.  I guess four years later it would appear that no one at Accordance headquarters got the memo 🤷‍♂️.

Btw... I sent a report correction using the corrections@accordancebible.com email but I won't hold my breath.  I have tried thid method in the past for other module discrepancies and nothing ever seems to get corrected.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 144144.png

Yeah I don't know what happens after they get sent in.

It shouldn't depend on volume of reports either as an error is an error. 

I guess like everything it comes down to priorities and hours in the day. 

I continue to send them in though, hoping that one day they will all get gotten to.

Please do continue to send them in. We're a bit backlogged on them at the moment, but I'm going to meet with our teams this year and attempt to strategize on this somewhat.