web browser homepage - accordance 13.0.3 Windows 10

shane

• 1 month later...

I was never able to reproduce this.  What are you changing the homepage to?

That’s a trivial issue; my main issue still is I cannot access my Logos web app to have it inside Accordance nor my WORDsearch web app. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. Maybe the competition is doing something to prevent the apps from working inside Accordance’s web browser.

Edited by Diatheke76

That’s a trivial issue; my main issue still is I cannot access my Logos web app to have it inside Accordance nor my WORDsearch web app. Something is definitely wrong with this picture. Maybe the competition is doing something to prevent the apps from working inside Accordance’s web browser.

This is a known issue, and there was a previous thread about it. The problem is that Accordance is using the old Internet Explorer engine in the browser, and many sites (e.g., Logos) need the newer Edge or Chrome engine to work. I believe Accordance is working on it, but I'm not sure when they will update it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Following for updates on this issue. I need to open my bible reading plan online which I cannot do with IE.  I prefer something that works with Firefox because Firefox will allow me to use direct internal accordance links using the format accord://read/....  without having to approve opening the application every time, which Chrome will no longer do with its newest update. 

• 1 year later...

Oh my, I realize I'm super late to responding to this, but a recent update to Accordance has fixed this issue for me. Thanks everyone!

• Thanks 1