A way to obtain a list of all the modules one owns on Accordance

Iconoclaste

Hello, 

I am teaching a beginning class on using Accordance and I was wondering if there was some way for students to easily obtain and share a list of all the modules they own. I thought of checking one's account on the accordancebible website, but that does not list individual modules that one owns when the modules are part of part of bundle or collection. For example, in my account, it lists the Advanced Language 11 collection but not the modules that came with it. 

So, other than typing out the modules as one scrolls through the library one by one, is there a way to obtain that information?

This may not be exactly what you want, but you can see all your Texts and Tools installed under "Program Data" folder (at least in Windows), which is a hidden folder in the Windows filepath.  See these two screenshots--the first showing "Texts" and the second showing "Tools."

post-35231-0-33305100-1578468858_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-47476600-1578468864_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'd never thought of doing that!

one a mac it is in library/application support

/Users/xxxxx/Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/tools or texts

Thanks Ruby! Printing the Library to a PDF is the easiest, least technical option. That's what I was looking for.

Ruby

I think you meant דָנִיאֶל (Daniel). I guess "Ruby" is some way of ranking how many posts a person has made to the forums. :)

I think you meant דָנִיאֶל (Daniel). I guess "Ruby" is some way of ranking how many posts a person has made to the forums. :)

You are correct.