How Come?

rcdeacon

This may or may not be a support problem but I have a content update for the ZIBBCOT. I have tried a number of times to download but IT WILL NOT! I get the dialog box but absolutely NO progress!

Bob

Had to post back. Although there was no progress indicated, it did finally download and install. The whole process was NOT the normal smooth content update evolution.

Bob

Have you tried to delete the module and reinstall via Easy Install? I have had this issue arise a time or two and this always works for me.

Edited by Tony Lawrence

Although the progress bar did not seem to work, the module did update. I left is hanging in the background and went on to something else. In the middle of the something else I got a dialog box pop up that requested me to install the update. Not sure why it happened but my ZIBBCOT module did update. Thanks Tony.

Bob

What version on you on, Bob? 

Definitely something weird going on--I'm having the same issue. 

When I attempted to sync my iPhone via mobile sync, ZIBBCOT would crash the sync process if any other texts or tools were being synced. Only when all other items were synced (by unchecking sync for ZIBBCOT) and then going back to sync ZIBBCOT alone did it succeed. Yes, ZIBBCOT is acting very differently in this process as well.

—Joseph

I can confirm the issue in both Windows and macOS Updates.

I am on latest version of the Accordance beta, the latest insider version of windows 10.

Bob

I can confirm it starts downloading, but it will not finish the super slow download. After a few minutes, it crashes; hence, I’m not able to complete the update (Windows 10 OS).