Order of interlinear options

zcostilla

Is it feasible to make it so we can select the order we see interlinear? While I appreciate the syntax, parts of speech, etc, when I am in the Greek, I would like to see the words lined up from the English & Spanish versions I use on top (but I doubt that’s a universal preference).

Not sure if you are already aware but While you wait, there are global settings for interlinear in the general setting window but you can also override them in specific texts and these are remembered each time you open the text.

You can also play with them. It so depends on how much you want to play each time or how important it is for you.

post-31185-0-86522000-1576004747_thumb.png

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you are already aware but While you wait, there are global settings for interlinear in the general setting window but you can also override them in specific texts and these are remembered each time you open the text.

You can also play with them. It so depends on how much you want to play each time or how important it is for you.

Yes, but these do not let me prioritize the order of the interlinear options 

• 2 months later...

This has been here a while and hasn’t had any comment or addressing by an Accordance moderator/programmer