Drifts from where i was reading

ukfraser

Hi, ive been aware of this for some time but getting a bit fed up with it. Reading on my ipad or iphone, when i finish reading a paragraph i tend to close my device. But when i come back to read, the text as drifted so that i am re-reading between several parargaphs to a few pages.

I am not synching between devices as i tend to read different resources on different devices.

I am not synching with my mbp as that is wheeled out very infrequently theses days.

I will often switch resources on both devices often having looked at different bible passages and study notes or commentaries in between but where i notice it particularly on things like the reading with the fathers trilogy or other writings like carasik's many voices or dowley's atlases.

It seems to drift back further the greater the interval between reading the resource but i have no hard evidence.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve had this for as long as I can remember, even when the screen goes dark because I have been meditating and pondering a verse for some time. It is as if the view is refreshing itself whenever it comes back on. It would be nice if the app could remember where I was in the passage and the display didn’t drift like that.

A fairly large bug in this regard was found and fixed recently. The next update for the app will include it.

• Like 3

Gradually catching them and stamping them out!!!!

many thanks

• 1 month later...