Accordance 13

Randy Cue

I can't wait to see Dr.J's videos on Accordance 13. You've been idle long enough, Dr.J.   ;)

• Like 1

Sadly, Dr. J isn't with Accordance anymore, but Rick Mansfield is producing a bunch of update videos which you can see on Vimeo and here.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that, Helen. I pray all is well with him.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that, Helen. I pray all is well with him.

Indeed, agreed.

Thx

D

I think this is very sad too - Dr J's Lighting the lamp gave me the confidence to invest in Accordance and then guided through it

• Like 5

Helen

The link goes to the collection comparison page.

Helen, can you tell us what Dr. J is doing now?

I'm friends with Dr. J on facebook. Naturally, I wish to respect his privacy, but for the sake of those who are asking after him, I happen to know that he has employment elsewhere.  I'm sure he will be pleased to know that he is sadly missed. 

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 8

thanks for letting us know

• Like 1

I'm friends with Dr. J on facebook. Naturally, I wish to respect his privacy, but for the sake of those who are asking after him, I happen to know that he has employment elsewhere. I'm sure he will be pleased to know that he is sadly missed.

Mrs. Helen already said that “sadly, Dr. J is no longer with Accordance,” so this wasn’t really necessary; especially, since the “You happen to know that he has employment elsewhere,” can be interpreted in two ways — one not so good. A person’s privacy should be respected no matter what, so the “for the sake of others” statement is not an excuse to give away any information harmless or not. It’s just my personal opinion. If Dr. J had wanted to say goodbye or announce that he was leaving, he would’ve done so himself.