Is there a way to enlarge the tutorial font in Accordance 13?

crossnote

Is there a way to enlarge the font found in the tutorial box found under Help/Tutorials?

Sample:

post-33812-0-50468500-1573187345_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I guess one way to do it is ratchet down the resolution to something like 1440 x 900..

But is there a way to adjust the fonts larger in Accordance itself? My current resolution is 3840 x 2160.

thanks

Edited by crossnote

Have you tried updating to 13.0.1.1? We fixed some fonts that were rendering too small on Windows.

Have you tried updating to 13.0.1.1? We fixed some fonts that were rendering too small on Windows.

Thanks Joel, that did help. Not quite as large as I hoped for but better. I had 13.0.0.0 from an upgrade three days ago.

Ooops, I spoke too soon. Now some (not all) of the sentences are cut off half from the bottom so I can only read the top half of each sentence. Also, if there is more than one line in the tutorial balloon, it will only show the first line and the remainder lines are unreadable.

Edited by crossnote

A user reported something similar in a Webinar today--that a sentence in a tutorial on Windows was being cut off. I pulled up the tutorial and was able to read the whole thing on Mac. (I can provide specific tutorial/step if need be.)

A user reported something similar in a Webinar today--that a sentence in a tutorial on Windows was being cut off. I pulled up the tutorial and was able to read the whole thing on Mac. (I can provide specific tutorial/step if need be.)

If it is steps one can take to rectify the font-imaging problem I am having, fine, I'd be glad to try it.

The only work-around fix I can see so far is to set my screen resolution to something like 1920 x 1080.

Edited by crossnote

If it is steps one can take to rectify the font-imaging problem I am having, fine, I'd be glad to try it.

I meant I can let Joel know which tutorial it is if that helps him track this down. I'm sure he'll have this resolved before long!

I meant I can let Joel know which tutorial it is if that helps him track this down. I'm sure he'll have this resolved before long!

OK, thx, much appreciated.