Paper Update

Diatheke76

First I'd like to say thank you for Paper and the ability to insert my own pictures and pictures from Carta and other resources available within the software.

However, as has been reported, the copy and paste pictures or adding our own pictures got lost somewhere between version 12 and version 13. I've been told this is being worked on. I hope an update comes sooner rather than later.

Anyway, I'd like to give you a little piece of information that might be helpful to speed up the update that will fix this issue in version 13. I have transferred the paper files that contain pictures from my old laptop that is still running Accordance 12 and downloaded them into my new laptop and dropped the files into the Paper folder created by Accordance 13. I am pleased to inform that the pictures do appear there and I'm able to click on them.

So, my temporary fix to be able to continue presenting from my screen using Accordance is this: Create my lessons and sermons using Paper in Accordance 12 using my old laptop (which luckily still works) and then transfer the Paper files to my new laptop's Paper folder in version 13. This will allow me to continue teaching using Accordance and still have the ability to use my own pictures and pictures from within the software.

This temporary fix is good for the moment. I'm not a software developer or anything like that, but if this information helps you in anyway to track down the problem that's keeping the copy and paste pictures to work on version 13, by all means use it to get the problem fixed ASAP. Using two computers as a work around is not really feasible.

Anyway, thank you for all your hard work in resolving this and other issues!

Edited by Diatheke76

Thanks! I’ll post if there are any issues

Sweet! So far, it works like a charm! Thank you very much