Easy Install and Updates... Two Items Not Installing/Updating

sfarson

Hi...

1) Have noticed with Acc 12 and Acc 13 that I have under Easy Install an "Ultimate Collection (Acc11) 543MB purchased 10/1/14)" available. I'm sure I've installed this before, but when I click it, it seems to briefly download something, then it appears again as something I can download. Never goes away.

2) Under Updates I have "Greek Diagrams" available. Similar to the above, I click it, something seems to quickly download, and then it appears again. Doesn't go away.

Any ideas?  Thx!

They’re working on a fix for that and other things.

I think we found the issue with the diagrams. The 6.3 should fix things up for you. 

post-30967-0-64065300-1573217515_thumb.gif

Don't know if this is related or I should create a new thread, but I have a similar issue with Triple Discoverer I purchased Monday.

This is a known and unrelated issue, that in version 13 it's displaying items that have been superseded and neither need to nor can be installed. We're looking into it, without success so far, as it only happens on some installations.

Just fwiw, I continue seeing this on my iMac, MacBook and Dell PC Accordance 13 installs.

------------

1) Have noticed with Acc 12 and Acc 13 that I have under Easy Install an "Ultimate Collection (Acc11) 543MB purchased 10/1/14)" available. I'm sure I've installed this before, but when I click it, it seems to briefly download something, then it appears again as something I can download. Never goes away.

--------------

Steve

• Like 1