My Purchase Has Not Downloaded

Diatheke76

I purchased the Master’s Graphics add on for $7.05 yesterday. I’ve been charged already, but nothing shows up on the easy install in my laptop or mobile device.

Are the servers backed up?

The only resource that was included is the Holman Bible Atlas, but it’s not showing up: https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Holman+Atlas

Your card was not charged, your receipt (I get a copy) says it is "Pending" so that our staff can check that you were correctly charged. Our current online system sometimes makes mistakes as to what it includes in these upgrades to large collections.

Thank you for your support patience, we do have a lot of orders coming in, and we haven't sent out the newsletter announcement yet!

The 13 upgrade order I placed 5AM Nov 4 is still being reviewed. I hope it comes through soon!

Thank you Mrs. Helen! I’ll keep waiting.

I just checked my CC and the Triple Learner Upgrade and the ZIBBCNT on John are the only charges. Would it be better to call to make sure everything is ok so I can download the resource that came with the other upgrade (Graphics Master Collection)? It seems like Graphics Pro and Graphics Master only contain one new resource (i.e. The Holman’s Bible Atlas) And they’re both the same price to upgrade.

Edited by Diatheke76

This was complicated because of the erroneous inclusion of the new NET Bible in the earlier charge. The credit for this has been applied to the Graphics Master as you will see from my email. It will take us a while to work through those very early orders with the error.

I saw the email. Charges are good

I believe that the NET2 Strongs tagged module is being offered as a free upgrade to all previous owners of the NET bible module by the publisher when it is released.

The NET2 module was inadvertently listed in some collections but has reverted back to the NET module for the time being 

(See the following post for detail)

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/27449-net2-w-strong-number-in-triple-learner/?p=134652

The NET Bible remains included in all the same packages and will be updated soon for free to the second edition (and notes) with Strong's numbers. It will still be called the NET Bible as this makes for a simpler upgrade for everyone, since it is free. 

If anyone insists on have both versions side by side, he can write to orders and request the NET-old Bible be added to his account.

I hope this is clear now.

• Like 1